Forex World - BDO Remit: Christmas Raffle
First Prize Draw Winner
J. Villacampa, East Ballina, NSW
Second Prize Draw Winners
J. Manabat, Higgins, ACT
I. McGarry, Primbee, NSW
R. Estrada, Muswellbrook, NSW
M. Tomlinson, Higgins, ACT
I. Polintan, Bellevue Hill, NSW
H. Lim, Meadow Springs, WA
M. Vargas, Corryong, VIC
E. Martinez, Cannonvale, QLD
A. Perez, Success, WA
Z. Cayaon, Broome, WA
Forex World and BDO would like to congratulate all the winners of the Forex World-BDO Remit Christmas Raffle. Well done and thank you for participating in this raffle event.
Numbers were drawn by a representative of BDO on February 1, 2017.
Get a chance to win amazing prizes when you send your remittance with Forex World using any BDO transaction. You automatically enter when you send money through Forex World to your loved ones using BDO Remit Credit to Account or BDO Cash Pick Up. Every BDO transaction you make is one valid entry. Because every transaction is 1 valid entry, this means the more times you send, the more entries and more chances you have to win!
• Every transaction using any of BDO's remittance services will be considered one raffle entry to this Christmas promotion.
• Promo ends January 31, 2017. Raffle will be drawn February 1, 2017.
• Cancelled transactions are not eligible to win.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via remittances sent through Forex World using BDO Remit Credit to Account and Cash pick up services.
2. The Promoter is Forex World Pty Ltd, Unit 6, 332 Hoxton Park Rd. Prestons NSW 2170.
3. Entry into the promotion is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Employees, and their immediate family, of the Promoters, their related bodies corporate, their associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Competition commences December 1 2016 and competition closes January 31, 2017. Eligible Entrants will be automatically entered into a random draw from all the valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be held at Forex World Pty Ltd Head Office Unit 6, 332 Hoxton Park Rd Prestons NSW 2170 on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 3 pm. Winners will be randomly chosen electronically via their remittance transaction numbers.
5. Valid entrants are approved Forex World Pty Ltd remittance customers who remit funds to the Philippines through Forex World Pty Ltd service using any of BDO Remit’s services promo period. Each remittance service requested is a valid entry into the draw. Entrants may opt out of the draw by letting our phone consultants know during the call. Each entrant also agrees that the promoter may publish or caused to be published the winners name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation. Entrants can update or correct any personal information by contacting the promoter. All personal information will be stored at the office of the promoter.
6. The promoter will accept one entry per transaction into this promotion. Entrants can only enter in their own legally recognized name. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. The promoter reserves the right to request for the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the promoters satisfaction at its sole discretion) in order to confirm each winners identity, age, residential or email address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by each winner in entering the promotion before issuing a prize.
7. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by the entrant. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide clear, correct and accurate contact details, including address and postcode.
8. Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter/s.
9. The winners release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prize. The promoter accepts no liability for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
9. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be taken as cash. Winners must take the prizes as given.
10. Prize winners will be notified by telephone and email, their Prize will be delivered to the mailing address provided by the entrant.
11. In the event of a promoter other than Forex World Pty Ltd cancelling any event related to this prize, Forex World Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
13. No Subsequent Prize Draws will be conducted. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoters’ decision as the judge, on any aspect of the competition is final and binding on all participants.
13. All personal information will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Promoters’ respective Privacy Policies to enable the Promoter to administer this promotion and its Prize winners. The Forex World Pty Ltd privacy statement may be view at www.forexworld.com.au
The first eligible entrant randomly drawn from eligible entries will win:
a. Two (2) adult return economy airfare (flying Cebu Pacific) to Manila from the Australian Capital City nearest to the ordinary residential address of the winner (domestic flights required to access the nearest airline departing city will be borne by the winner). Prize includes taxes and other charges; One (1) meal each way as well as 15kg check-in baggage included per passenger.
b. The flight must be booked through the promoter for a departure date between the 20th of February 2017 and 1st of November 2017. The return flight date must not exceed 35 days from date of departure from Australia, otherwise the entire prize will be forfeited. No extension of these travel dates will be permitted. The winner will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking this flight.
c. The ticket is not transferable or refundable.
d. Taking the major prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of Cebu Pacific Airlines.
The next Ten (10) eligible entrants randomly drawn from the remaining eligible entries will win:
a. Coles Gift Card prize of AU$50.00 (Fifty Australian Dollars) per eligible winning entrant.
b. The winning entrant will be requested to confirm mailing address information before prize is sent.
c. Gift Card prize is not transferable.